Thursday, May 01, 2008

Disputing Your AES Accounts

Earlier today, I received the following e-mail from one of my clients:

"Hey Michael,

About 3 weeks ago I went in and disputed the AES accounts on all 3 of my credit reports and I just got an email back from TransUnion confirming that they have deleted all 3 of the AES accounts on my credit report. I wanted to let you know about this because I think it shows that something positive is happening and I know that your firm has a lot to do with that. I really appreciate your hard work and am getting more and more excited about the end result which is our ultimate goal of a full release of the debt. Hope all is well! Thanks again, Jason." I called Jason to get his permission to share this e-mail and to get the details of how he disputed the entries from AES. Jason went online and disputed the AES entries with Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. If any of our other SSH clients out there want to try this, please e-mail me and let me know if it works for you. I know that many of you have had difficulty getting other loans because the loans that you obtained to attend SSH are still on your credit records.