Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tomorrow

The proposed class action settlement agreement with Student Loan Xpress will be submitted to the Court tomorrow or Friday for preliminary approval. I will post detailed information about the proposed settlement as soon as it is filed with the Court. If and when the proposed settlement agreement is approved by the Court, as I expect it will be, written notice will be sent out to all class members. This Notice will give you detailed information about the settlement agreement, and will provide ample time for you to evaluate the merits of the settlement for you.

For my clients with KeyBank loans and my clients who paid cash to attend SSH, I am continuing to work for you and will post further updates as soon as there are important developments that affect you.